Organizations today recognize that to maintain a competitive edge they must become involved in their community. This ensures that they are better able to monitor public sentiment, anticipate concerns and reactions; plan ahead and deal with tough issues in the early stages. Successful community relations programs are based on meaningful consultation with key stakeholders. Spirou & Associates helps clients to understand their communities, anticipate issues, pinpoint messages and strengthen community relationships.
• Identifying the needs and interests of stakeholders (including formal and informal opinion leaders)
• Positioning the organization’s role in the community
• Conducting on-going research on community perceptions, opinions and feedback
• Recommending mutually beneficial partnerships with community organizations
• Creating and delivering awareness and information campaigns